- Opening times
- therapeutic spa: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Vitarium with spa and sauna world: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- We are obliged to collect personal data from all visitors in order to enable contact persons to be identified in the event of a subsequently identified SARS Covid-19 case among guests and employees. Ideally, you should bring the already completed form with you.
- Due to the minimum distances to be observed, the number of visitors in Rottal Terme is limited. When the maximum number of visitors has been reached, we can only grant access to as many guests as guests leave the bathroom. On our homepage you can always keep up to date with the load.
- Our regular entry tariffs apply
- Time credit with guest card possible
- Honorary cards, 5 € vouchers, partner vouchers and any free entries are valid again.
- In all areas, please always keep a minimum distance of 1.5 m from other guests or staff
- Frequent washing of hands, wrists, finger spaces, etc. min. 20 seconds with soap/liquid soap
- Use of hand disinfectant if hand washing is not possible
- No grouping of guests, which does not allow at least 1. 50 meters distance to the next person (if not from the own household)
- Please always put a large towel on the couch and chair.
In the entrance and changing area, a mouth-nose protection is mandatory. In addition, it is to be worn in the gastronomy area as well as in physical treatments and in the bathrobe walks. In the spa area (pools, sunbathing areas, saunas), however, no mouth-nose protection is necessary.
Not offered or currently not open:
- All steam baths in all areas
- ice fountain
- priessnitz bath
- infrared area
- solariums/sunbeds/alpha lie
- pool noodles (please do not bring pool noodles yourself)
- collective changing
- The family day on Friday will not take place until further notice
- Internet cafe
- Water attractions are partially in operation. We reserve the right to deactivate this if the legal minimum distance of 1.5 meters is not observed.
- The active garden remains closed until further notice (except for treatments)
- Mouth-nose protection is mandatory for the treatments
- Please wait in the marked area before your treatment (waiting area 1st floor). You will be picked up by your therapist and taken to the treatment room.
- Underwater gymnastics and prevention offers take place
- Natural fango, warm packs and inhalations will also take place
- Appointments can be made at any time at +49 8563/2900 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Venite restaurant is currently open from 11 a.m. to 7.30 p.m. (kitchen from 11.30 a.m. to 7 p.m.). The Venite bistro is open from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. (kitchen until 7.30 p.m.).
- Due to the minimum distances, there is limited space. There may also be waiting times. Please wear mouth-nose protection at all times, except in your place.
- The Venite-Café in the Therapiebad is open from 11 am to 4 pm.
Events such as "Mondscheinbaden" and "Sommernacht" and our special offers like "Sommerfrische" will not take place this year!
- According to official orders, children may visit the Rottal Terme again. Children up to 6 years are free of charge. Children and young people from 7 to 14 years also receive a 10% discount on the regular entrance fee. From 15 years on the regular price has to be paid. Children under 15 years of age are not allowed to enter the spa and sauna world of the Vitarium. The Family Day on Friday will not take place until further notice.
- Prohibition of entry for persons with shortness of breath, symptoms of colds, flu infections, coughs, reduced taste and smell perceptions, fever or similar symptoms of illness
- Prohibition of access for contact persons of SARS Covid-19 patients