Aktuell kein Test notwendig.
7-Tage-Inzidenz wird geladen..."
- We are obliged to collect personal data from all visitors in order to enable contact persons to be identified in the event of a subsequently identified SARS Covid-19 case among guests and employees. Ideally, you should bring the already completed form with you. There is also the option of registering with the Luca app on your mobile phone.
- Due to the minimum distances to be observed, the number of visitors to the Rottal Terme is limited. You can always follow the current utilization on our homepage.
One of the following certificates is required:
- Negative Corona PCR test (performed max. 24 hours ago, from 6 years)
- Negative POC rapid test (carried out max. 24 hours ago, from 6 years)
- Complete corona vaccination (2nd vaccination or full vaccination before at least 14 days)
- Proof of corona recovery (at least 28 days to a maximum of 1/2 year)
Note: Self-test results that you bring with you will not be accepted as test evidence! But there is the possibility to have the test result confirmed by the host!
It is possible to carry out a POC quick test in the atrium in Bad Birnbach. You can find all information on this at www.badbirnbach.de/aktuell
At the moment we only have permission from the legislator to open the outdoor areas. These are available to you daily from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
The use of the sanitary facilities (toilets and showers) as well as changing rooms inside is permitted, unfortunately all other areas have to remain closed at the moment!
- All entry tariffs are offered at the regular price (it is not necessary to pre-book the entry!
- Time credit possible with guest card
- Unfortunately, it is currently not possible to redeem partner vouchers, honor cards, etc.!
- In all areas, please always keep a minimum distance of 1.5 m from other guests or staff
- Frequent washing of hands, wrists, finger spaces, etc. min. 20 seconds with soap/liquid soap
- Use of hand disinfectant if hand washing is not possible
- No grouping of guests, which does not allow at least 1. 50 meters distance to the next person (if not from the own household)
- Please always put a large towel on the couch and chair.
Masks are required in the entrance and changing areas as well as in the hallways. It is also to be worn in the catering sector and during physical treatments. Only in the thermal baths and on the sunbathing areas outside there is no mask requirement.
FFP2 mask: For guests aged 15 and over
Medical mask: from 6 to 14 years old)
Not offered or closed:
- Indoor pool of the entire thermal bath
- All indoor relaxation rooms
- Sauna world in the Vitarium
- All steam baths
- Grotto of the senses
- Infrared ranges
- Solariums / sun beds / alpha loungers
- Daily water aerobics (Aqua Dance)
- Water attractions (e.g. goosenecks, bubblers, etc.)
- The family day on Friday will not take place until further notice. Children are allowed to visit the Rottal Terme (up to 6 years free of charge, from 7 years at the regular price)
- The active garden will remain closed until further notice (except for treatments)
- An FFP2 mask is mandatory for the treatments
- Please wait in the marked area before your treatment (waiting area, 1st floor). You will be picked up by your therapist and taken to the treatment room.
- You can schedule appointments at any time on 08563/2900 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Venite restaurant is currently still completely closed indoors. Outside we have a small selection of food and drinks available for all guests from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The Venite-Café in the therapy pool and the Venite-Bistro in the sauna world of the Vitarium® are not open.
Events such as "Mondscheinbaden" and "Sommernacht" and our special offers like "Sommerfrische" will not take place this year!