Visitors will find this small business fully equipped. Turbine drive, milling and sawmill machines, working equipment and tools are practically "ready for operation".
The mill's origins date back to around 1300. The current condition of the building dates from the early 19th century with an older core. In its historical-technical and economic development, the Tuttinger Mill stands out due to the numerous water mills on the Kößlarner Bach. The grain mill and the sawmill were built during the 20th century and later modernised. It was not until 1988 that the Bruckheimer millers stopped operating. Exhibitions in the house deal with grinding and mills in general, but also with local and regional mill history. Special exhibitions and mill festivals provide a varied offer.