The pilgrimage church of St. Giles is a Roman Catholic branch church in the district of Schildthurn in the municipality of Zeilarn.
The 78m-high tower, which rises up on a mountain ridge above the Türkenbach valley, is not only the landmark of Schildthurn, but it is also the highest village church tower in Bavaria. Its completion falls into the second quarter of the 16th century. The structure corresponds to that of the tower of Taubenbach, except that it exceeds it by far in height and richness. The church was built around 1480; later it was rebuilt in a baroque style. It has beautiful stucco work in the Bandel style from around 1730. One of the ceiling paintings was signed by Ignaz Kaufmann (from Teisbach near Dingolfing) in 1755. It was not only the painter Melchior Puttner from Eggenfelden who worked on the beautiful altars of the same period, but also the much more important carver Wenzel Johann from Griesbach. The only surviving silver votive cradle from 1868 commemorates the flourishing pilgrimage to Schildthurn, which took place mainly in the 18th century. People who wanted to have children and who suffered from infertility went on pilgrimage there in order to receive the blessing of children.