Travel & Mobility
How to get to Bad Birnbach
84364 Bad Birnbach
A dense road and rail network as well as the airports at Munich, Salzburg and Linz ensure your journey to Bad Birnbach is comfortable.
Bad Birnbach is particularly easy to reach by train. Daily service from the following cities with only one change in Passau: Hamburg, Hanover, Kassel, Fulda, Dortmund, Cologne, Bonn, Koblenz and Frankfurt. Every Saturday from Berlin and Leipzig, also with only one change in Passau. The spa management, together with Deutsche Bahn AG, offers you an unrivalled return ticket (RIT = Rail-Inclusive-Tours) in connection with an overnight booking.
Südostbayernbahn, Kurallee 15, 94072 Bad Füssing,
Tel. (+49) 85 31.2 19 08, firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours : Monday to Friday , 10 am to 4 pm.
Have your luggage delivered to your holiday destination in advance, reliably and at a reasonable price, allowing you to travel in complete relaxation. This service is available from the following providers:
- DB Baggage Shipping: A service provided by Deutsche Bahn in cooperation with the Hermes Logistics Group. Prices start from € 13.90 within Germany (per piece of luggage per direction). More information here: Deutsche Bahn
- Deutsche Post DHL baggage service: Suitcases weighing up to 31.5 kg cost € 16.49 . More information here: Deutschen Post DHL
Door-to-door driving service
The bus pick-up service picks you up from your front door and takes you right to your booked accommodation. The following service providers offer you this service:
- Bundesweiter Busabholservice [Nationwide bus pickup service]:
Mediaktiv GmbH, Dürnöderweg 1, 94072 Bad Füssing, Tel. (+49) 85 31.94 49 13, Fax (+49) 85 31.94 49 24. More information at Mediaktiv
- Pick-up from southern, eastern and western Germany:
Fahrdienste Kufner, Schäfflerring 10 a, 94060 Pocking, Tel. (+49) 85 31.12 51 8, Fax (+49) 85 31.31 02 24. More information at Fahrdienste Kufner
- Transfer from Lower and Middle Franconia:
Personenbeförderung Saveliner, Hintere Gasse 5, 97337 Dettelbach, Tel. (+49) 93 24.98 13 33, More information at Saveliner
- Car chauffeur service from greater Nuremberg, Fürth and Erlangen area:
adena GmbH, Raiffeisenstraße 40, 90427 Nürnberg, Tel. (+49) 911.37 78 91 60, Fax (+49) 911.37 78 91 61. More information at adena
- Pick-up from Upper and Lower Bavaria, Upper Palatinate and Upper Austria:
Fahrservice Feichtinger, Tattenbachweg 2, 94137 Bayerbach, Tel. + Fax (+49) 8532.14 79, Mobil (+49) 170.956 06 09.
The following bus companies will take you to Bad Birnbach:
- Transfer from the Munich area:
Berr Reisen GmbH, Hermann-Oberth-Straße 4, 83052 Bruckmühl, Tel. (+49) 80 62.90 67-0, Fax (+49) 80 62.90 67-55. More information at Berr Reisen
- Transfer from the Nuremberg area:
NRS gute Reise GmbH & Co. KG, Hallplatz 2, 90402 Nürnberg, Tel. (+49) 911.24 46-0, Fax (+49) 911.24 46-244. More information at NRS gute Reise
Especially for long distances, the plane is an ideal means of transport.
Distance to the airport: Munich 115 km, Linz 110 km, Salzburg 105 km.
The following local bus and taxi companies organise shuttle services to Bath Birnbach
- Eichberger Reisen (Munich - Salzburg - Linz) round trip per person from € 159. More information at Eichberger Reisen
- Fahrservice Feichtinger (Munich - Salzburg - Linz) Prices on request. More Information on Tel. (+49) 170.956 06 09
- Fahrdienste Kufner (Munich - Nuremberg - Salzburg - Linz) More information at Fahrdienste Kufner
Mobile in Bad Birnbach -
even without a car!
With the Bad Birnbach spa bus
Because mobility is important...
... and the spa bus is therefore a welcome gesture for guests and locals alike service, the market town of Bad Birnbach has reached an all-inclusive agreement with the RBO for all guests and residents. If you have a guest card or a citizen card, you can travel free of charge on the spa bus as well as on all other public lines in the market area. You will receive your guest card directly from your landlord on arrival. It also offers many other advantages. The citizen card is available free of charge from Johanna Bischl or Franz Weiß at the town hall's citizen's office.
The first autonomous minibus in Germany
has been operating here at the rural spa since 25 October.
With the Rubi call bus
Mobility in rural areas is an increasingly important issue. Bad Birnbach serves the pilot project as a starting point and destination for trips in various directions. For example, the vehicle travels to: Kößlarner farmers market, Bad Griesbach, March Company in Egglham, Anzenkirchen, Triftern, Asenham,... and many more places. Further information at Landratsamt Rottal-Inn
By rental car
With a rental car you can explore the area around Bad Birnbach on your own. You can rent a car here:
- Car rental Auto Thoni, Industriestraße 1, 84364 Bad Birnbach, Tel (+49) 85 63.9 11 00, Mobile (+49) 171.742 52 50. More information at Auto Thoni
- Car rental Avis Agency, Franz-Stelzenberger-Straße 12, 84347 Pfarrkirchen, Tel. (+49) 85 61.23 78 0. More information at Avis Pfarrkirchen
- Car rental Plechinger, Neuburger Straße 93, 94036 Passau, Tel. (+49) 851.60 33 or (+49) 851.51 11 11. More information at Plechinger
The bike is an excellent way to discover the cultural sites of the Rottal in complete harmony with nature. You can rent your bike here:
Gerti´s Zweiradshop, Neuer Marktplatz 21, 84364 Bad Birnbach, Tel. (+49) 85 63.97 89 73. For more information, visit www.gertis-zweiradshop.de
Opening times today
Gertis bicycle shop
Show normal opening times
With organised excursions and sightseeing tours
The Eichberger bus company organises day trips to the regional and national sights and cities. Your booking offices in Bad Birnbach:
- Kur-Gutshof-Camping Arterhof, Hauptstraße 3, 84364 Bad Birnbach, Tel. (+49) 85 63.96 13-0
- Hotel Quellenhof, Brunnaderstraße 11, 84364 Bad Birnbach, Tel. (+49) 85 63.30 70
More information about the day trips at Eichberger Reisen
Quick and easy from A to B by taxi. The following taxi company offers you chauffeur service in Bad Birnbach:
Taxi Deisböck, Bleichenbach 3, 84364 Bad Birnbach, (+49) 85 63.9 14 58